Pages


Monday 22 July 2013

Fit for a Princess (or Prince!)


Hello!! So the new royal baby is on it's way!! How totally super exciting!!

Also exciting news is the super fab new range from Mamas & Papas - it now goes up to age 6 and is totally royal worthy! This grey and pink spotty dress is perfect for a little princess like me (and if the royal baby is a girl she would look super cute in it too)! It's from Mamas & Papas new fabulous catwalk inspired Limited Edition range - perfect for a super cute fashionista!

Oh, and if the royal baby is a boy - they do cool boys stuff too - you should check it out Prince Wills and Princess Kate!

Love Lucie x

P.S Mamas and Papas sent me this dress to review but as you know I totally don't wear anything that I don't absolutely love! Oh and Mummy likes it too - something about it being good quality but I just like it cos it's super twirly and has fab spots on it!! x

1 comment: