Pages


Wednesday 8 May 2013

Lucie loves: Saltwater Sandals

Hello Summer!! Although it looks like it's gone into hiding today?? Anyway the fab weather over the weekend was perfect to showcase my super duper cute Saltwater Sandals, seen on Suri Cruise (my fashion idol), and Alexa Chung (one of Mummy's fashion idols). I LOVE em! They are from one of our fave shops the brilliant Mini Mi. And I know Mummy had a hard time choosing which ones to get - I strongly suspect these won't be the only pair she purchases as they go with everything! Oh, and they do Mummy sizes too! They are super cute aren't they? Love Lucie x


2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful! I think I will be having a browse at Mini Mi! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The Sandals are gorgeous - I think I'll be getting myself a pair... xx

      Delete