Pages


Sunday 8 July 2012

Tennis whites and the street party

Hello!!! I went to our street party today!! It was brilliant, I got my face painted with a little heart, watched some super fab dancers and played in a sandpit. There was tonnes of people and even the rain didn't ruin it - well not much anyway. Also some guy was playing tennis today which was a big deal for some reason, that's why I wore my whites! This super cute Gap dress is fab and I love it with my super cool wellies! Do you? Love Lucie x

5 comments:

  1. Adorable outfit *big kiss* Is your hair starting to curl now its getting a bit longer? How cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has the cutest curls at the back Lou La Bel! I just adore them! The heart got smudged but I thought it added to the look! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very boho in your little vintage style dress and wellies xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Shell! It's a look I wish I could carry off! x

    ReplyDelete