Pages


Friday 28 October 2011

A perfectly PINK day

Happy weekend everyone! As promised, today is all about pink in support of Breast Cancer Campaign 'Wear it Pink' day. Check out my pink outfit, super cute and super girlie isn't it? My leggings are from the brill Green Baby, my bodysuit from Primark, my fab dribble bib is by Little Green Radicals and we bought it from the brilliant Junior Style Sales. My cardi was knitted by my wonderful Auntie Anne. As well as my pink outfit we pinked our whole day - see below!
I played with the pink lights in the baby sensory room.
Mum used pink muslins to wipe my face and clean my sticky strawberry hands.
I ate my lunch and snacks out of pink food pots, plus....
Mum bought me a new pink skirt! A perfectly PINK day, we hope Breast Cancer Campaign raised lots of money and awareness today. Love Lucie x


No comments:

Post a Comment