Pages


Wednesday 19 October 2011

Little Lady in red

Midweek hellos to you all! Mummy is in a great mood today as Grandma Marj comes to visit tomorrow, I have to say I'm pretty excited about it too. Today's outfit is actually my second of the day. We went to BuggyFit this morning so I slung on some cool joggers and a hoodie, however, then I had lunch and it all went wrong. I just can't seem to grasp the concept of 'staying clean'. It's totally not a problem for me but Mum seems to really hate it! Anyway it gave us a chance to put on this super cute red dress with my fabby tights and cosy cardi. My dress is from Primark, tights from the fab Little Sock Company and cardi is home knitted. Do you like it? Love Lucie x

3 comments:

  1. I take it all back re the red! Lucie you truly are a girl for all seasons xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!! She's like Rainbow Brite!! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tights. So cute!! X

    ReplyDelete